Stage 4 Update
We want to assure you that protecting the health of you, your family and our team is of paramount importance to us, and we have taken additional steps to ensure this commitment is upheld throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our dealership showroom and service centre are currently closed to the public. We are however here to assist in the following areas:
Our online sales team is here to serve you and can administer the following:
- Video Calls – FaceTime, Zoom whatever you need we have it.
- Videos of any vehicle in stock.
- Online vehicle valuations and no obligation easy online finance applications.
- Click and Collect New and Used Sales.
- Contactless door to door delivery of your new car.
- Contactless video handover of your new/pre-owned vehicle.
Under these challenging times we unfortunately had to temporarily close our service dept. You can still contact us by phone between 8am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and stay safe.
Parts will be open from the 14/09 from 8am to 12.30pm Monday to Friday via click and collect only.
COVID Safe Workplace
We take the current CoVID19 restrictions very seriously and although our dealership is currently closed to the public, we have a raft of CoVID safe processes in place including:
- Guest contact register for all site visitors.
- Risk assessments and action plans regarding COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Stop Work Policy for team members and No Visit Policy for Contractors and Suppliers even more rigorous than guidance from the Government Departments of Health.
- Everyone, including guests and team members, have easy access to hygiene stations, hand wipes and hygiene gel.
- Work-related travel has been banned.
- Being part of a dealer group of companies, travel between our company sites is banned.
- In addition to our already rigorous cleaning regimes, our teams are cleaning all high touch areas to the highest standards multiple times daily.
- Clearly marked social distancing areas on all sites clearly spelling out the people limits in all dealership spaces.
- All Demonstrator vehicles are sanitised prior to and post all demonstration drives.
- Team education is ongoing.
We look forward to a time where we can return to business as usual.Contact Us